Saturday, July 30, 2011

Injection Project - Engine Overhaul

I forgot to tell about overhauling the Retro's engine before the carb-to-EFI conversion really started. This morning I went to DTMF, Duta Mas Fatmawati, the spare parts center in South Jakarta. Went straight to my favorite shop, Abadi Jaya, to purchase the parts needed for the overhaul.

I don't know, it's just my day or Oom Joni, the shop owner, got a little bit drunk, or what. He gave a such crazy prices for the parts I ask.

Here's the part list :

1. The packing set. SGP Japan for cylinder head and SGP local for the rest.
2. Piston set. SGP local.
3. Piston Ring set. SGP local
4. Connecting Rod and Crankshaft Bearing Set. All SGP Japan.

For all those parts, Oom Joni gave me for only about one million rupiah.. hehehe... lucky me...

No comments:

Post a Comment