Friday, July 22, 2011

Karimun Club and "Kompor Panas"

In 2007, when I managed to have another car for my daily use, I was thinking to sell my old Karimun. But then I changed my mind. I would let it to be my wife's car, and I planned to have a new color for it.

I searched for some info about a good, yet cheap (hehehehe....), car body shop. Or even maybe some suggestion about the best color for my Karimun. When I searched the internet, I found the mailing list address of Karimun Club. Well... this may be the good resource for anything about Karimun... so I joined...

Damned... it's not only a great family of Karimuners, but also full of "Kompor Panas"... I had a lot of inputs... and of course many "ratjoen" as well...pusiiiinnggg....!!!!

Then I found this picture in the internet :


Wooooowwww...!!! It's awesome... and the best of it, it was based on Suzuki Wagon R Wide, which was exactly the same model marketed in Indonesia.... after that, I could never stop thinking about it... I decided to makeover my Karimun into a retro style...

No comments:

Post a Comment