Friday, July 22, 2011

First look of my Karimun

Anybody never heard about Karimun? Karimun is a city car made by Suzuki.
It's originally known as Suzuki Wagon-R in Japan. But when it marketed in Indonesia, they change its name in to Suzuki Karimun... Originally, it has a 1000 cc turbo engine - K10A, but in Indonesia version they changed the engine with one of most populated engine in Indonesia, F10A. Similar to those engines installed in other Suzuki's car, e.g. Suzuki Forsa, Jimny, Katana, and Carry.

I bought my Karimun in the year of 2000. It's in what so called "Gold" color... My daughter loves it so much, so that she always enjoyed helping me to wash it.... :-)





Damn... I don't have any other old picture of my Karimun... ok, never mind... it's only a story now, anyway... hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment