Saturday, October 8, 2011

Everything should wait a little bit longer...

Sh*t happens... sigh...
At August 20, 2011, the Rustanti, my other car (a Toyota Rush), was involved in a group crash. A pickup car hit my car from behind. I was stopped in JORR toll road while the traffic was jammed for a road works, but the pickup driver seems lost his mind and his brakes that it hit me so hard.

The worst thing was that every body repair workshop was stopping to accept new work until after the Lebaran. Damn... So that the repair works can only be started by September 5.

It took three weeks for the body repair works. But when it finished a week ago, I found some details were not satisfactory so I planned to send it back to the workshop.

The consequences is that I have to delay all of my plan to my Retro... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment