Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lebaran 2011 - Jogja Trip

Last Lebaran holiday I went for a trip to Jogja, my hometown. Initially I planned to drive my other vehicle, but since it was involved in an accident just about a week before Lebaran, then I decided to drive the Retro, even though it was just overhauled. Well, in fact my wife and my daughter said that they actually prefer to go with the Retro than other. Do you know why...??? Here's some reasons why it was really fun to drive Karimun with your family....

I folded both rear seats upward, then I would get a huge space for everything.

I put some mattresses, pillows, and bolsters, along side with all the luggage. 
Look at the big smiles of my wife and daughter... :-)



 Quite spacious, eh..???

Then I installed a 500 Watt DC-to-AC inverter so that I would have more than enough electricity to power up a 3G Router and all phone chargers and my daughter's laptop.


Voila... my daughter was really enjoying the trip since she could always be connected to the internet along the way to Jogja... hehehehe...


The trip was so enjoyable. Even when I got tired driving, I could take some rest while my wife driving the Retro. I can tell you that it was really spacious that I could lay down and get relaxed.


Here's some pictures of Retro while it was in Jogja...

at Wijilan - Jogjakarta



had a lunch - somewhere between Purworejo to Kebumen in my way back to Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment